Volunteers are what make consignment sales a success! It's a great way to meet wonderful people, get a break from the daily grind and get the advantage to shop early. We would love to have you as part of the My Little Bugs family.
- Shop early during the Friday consignor/volunteer sale. The more shifts you volunteer for the earlier you get to shop. That means you get first pick at the items for sale!
- 1 shift = shop 2 hours early
- Registration fee is waived. Volunteers $10 registration fee waived!
- Earn 5% more on all sales. Volunteer 2 shifts and earn 75% of what you sell.
Jobs for Volunteers
- Set up - assist with pre-sale set up
- Drop-off - checking items for stains or damage during check in, placing items on sales floor
- Sales floor - welcoming consumers, tagging strollers, maintaining the sales floor neat and organized, helping shoppers
- Receipt checker - Making sure items on receipt match item consumer is leaving with
- Sorter - Assist with sorting items by consignor number for pick up
- Tear down - Assist with breaking down and clean up